Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

First Wednesday home in the NEW YEAR!!! Happy New Year. I am back to work {kinda} Great Grandma is here so the production time is slow while I entertain here. No seriously. She needs entertaining. "Anything you want me to do, Bev?" ---


 Top:  Jockey undershirt, white top from Target, hoodie from Gap, & a teal puffy vest from Old Navy. --  Can you tell its freakin' freezin' out there. 

Bottom:  skinny jeans from XXI -- Boots by SOHO for Khols.

Accessories:  Scarf.  Hand me down from my lil' sis.  I love it.


 Today I started the day off right with a big ole cup of coffee.  Then I whipped up some scrambled eggs for breakfast.  Got my exercise in.  {Trying to tone my booty!!!}  Then a quick shower - hence the wet hair look.    Now we are out the door to grab some books from the library.  Thought we should get out of the house today.  Its been awhile.   Maybe a starbucks & some light shopping while we are out.... hmmm.  Back to the machine this afternoon/evening.  Happy Wednesday.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...