Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

I Don't Even Brush My Teeth

After a pricey bill {what the fuck do I pay for dental insurance for exactly} later - we are out in the car.  I hear the boys discussing there dental dismay & happiness.  I say to Mr. L  "I don't know how one can have no cavities every time & the other 4 this appointment. It was the same way when I was a kid... I took super care of my teeth & always had cavities while my sister ate candy all the time & had NO cavities..."     ----  In chimes Cody - "I have no cavities & I don't even brush my teeth!"    SAY WHAT!  Now that's a parenting winSeriously.  So all those times I tell you to go brush your teeth, you are doing what?  And when I ask you if you brushed them, and you say yes, you are lying?  mhmm.  



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...