Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Its Wednesday. Feels like Friday. My littles are out for their track out. Three looong weeks. I am ready for it. Looking forward to some mornings sleeping in & a few movie nights here and there. But first let me rush them out the door for their last day -- and me. Let me stuff my entire day full of as much work as I can. ha. Its true.
 http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/484246_10151811892284466_1668109513_n.jpg

Striped Black & White Top - Old Navy
Khakis - G.H. Bass & Co.
Polk A Dot Flats from Target {Just bought them! Aren't they cute?}
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...