Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

 Spring is in the air. Yeah, so its only in the50s & 60s right now. But I broke the flip flops out last weekend & I haven't stopped wearing them. It was a little chilly at the bus stop this morning - but now that the sun is shining it feels amazing. Almost refreshing. And we have to take advantage of this. Springs doesn't last here in NC - we go from winter to HOT.  For reals.  So I am late today with my post.  I have been cutting, sewing & all that good fun stuff all morning over here.  Yep.  I am freaking out with a workload of 20 orders ahead of me.  Yikes.  I love it.  Creating for you is what keeps this business growing... I am not complaining.  Hey!  Did you see the new pattern up in the shop?  Hmm.  A super doll.  Its down right cute & our fab testers had so much fun creating with it.  Let us know if you purchase & give it a try.  We would love to feature your work. Yay!  

SUPER DOLL.  pdf Pattern.  This is not a Finished Product.  Make And Sell.
Happy Wednesday.

Star Sweater from Target
Grey Cardigan Sweater from Target
Jeans by SOHO from Kohls
Flip Flops - Old Navy



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...