Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Another Wednesday. Another little home from school. Coughing. Hoping he can kill it quick. I don't want bronchitis here! No I don't.   - Today I am dressed rather plain jane.  I will however be throwing on a warm cable knit sweater & a scarf here shortly as I rush two of my crazy littles out the door.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/525312_10151781468239466_352996662_n.jpg
Jeans - The Gap
Plain White Top - Old Navy
Grey High Boots - Union Bay {Khols find! Super cheap!}
Boot Clip to Spice it up by Nancy of Wisely Crafted Originals


Meanwhile the rest of the crew is dressed a little funky this morning.  Here is miss Emma rockin' the miss match style!  I think she look perfectly sweet in it. 


Salmon Top by Old Navy
Dot Cardigan - Old Navy
Mermaid Skirt made by ButterBeans&ChicPeas {ME!}
Tights from The Gap
Glitter Black Bobs from Khols

Happy Wednesday.  Enjoy your day! 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...