Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday {da pugs yearly checkup}

Today has the potential to make me sweat. Panic. Get super angry. Feel bad. Or da pug will just be good. The vet will just do what she has to do & bot be a baby about it.  Da pug does not take kindly to being muzzled - as if he has a nose to muzzle.  Last year they drew out the process so ridiculously that we ended up having to put the cone on him just so that they could draw blood from him without him eating there arm off. He can be very ferocious.  So here's hoping...

striped top by Old Navy - layered with a soft grey sweater by Target {Totally spotted these for sale again this year need one for Christmas. psst Mr L.}- deep denim jeans by soho for Khols - grey Converse shoes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...