Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Good Morning Lovelies. I am wrapping up a chevron camera bag, in aqua chevron this morning. That is if I can get my fingers to function. This freezing weather we are having this morning called for mittens. I didn't have my mittens. Then I stood out there even longer catching up with the neighboor. - Last night the first flurries of the season fell from the sky. It's way to early for this crap. {Maybe not for you northern-ers. But in NC. Yes.}  Heading out with my sister this morning to do a little shopping.  Not the fun kind either. Groceries.   Well - here is what I am wearing today, not that anyone will see it, I'll be bundled up under a couple layers of fleece & a scarf.


Striped Top Target. - Pink Pants by Indigo Reign - Black Ankle Boots by Soda
 
Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...