Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday {Catch Up}

Yep! We are counting down the days till back to school now. Of course Monday is a holiday, Veterans Day, so 6 days till BACK TO SCHOOL!! Woot.  The littles are getting bored... and the craziness is getting me.  We are so totally ready.

This weeks I've been playing some major catch up.  Having my three littles home all day everyday, plus my sisters two littles here almost everyday for the last two weeks AND on top of that - Nana, Great Grandma & Grandpa came to visit.  Yep.  Major Catch Up. ---  Lots of sewing.  My to do list is shrinking & there just might actually have some items to upload this week for Ready To Ship Friday on our Facebook page.  Hope to see you there!!! 




Sweater Top by Old Navy - {Yes I have it in pink too!}  Dark Denim Jeans by SOHO for Khols -
Polk a Dot Flats by Merona for Target.  Glasses by Oakley {Yes! They are Crimson&Cream}
 
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...