Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Friday, January 28, 2011

A Few

...... Of My Favorite Things

 I am sew (hehe) ready to make something just to put these tags into use.  Watch for wash cloths.  I have TONS cut. 
But didn't sew any yet just because I was waiting for my fabulous  "Custom Couture Label Co."  tags to come in.
                      Yep. I {heart} them!






 Lately I have a thing for this color.  I did the vests in this amazing lime green argyle print.  Here is the coordinating thread.   Of course.  Buttons.  How can you not love... Big. Huge. Buttons

    ........Especially when they are in such bright colors.



I also really enjoy repeat customers.  Navel oranges & Happy Kiddies (and Daddy & Pug too!)  Reading little blurbs from you all... like this one...

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! I'm beyond words for how wonderful they were & soo beautiful!! They definitely did my princesses justice & you exceeded my expectations. I will be back & shout your praises from the mountaintops! Thank you again!"

or this one....

"I absolutely love this outfit, please make more, i'll keep buying!!! Thanks for the super fast shipment as well!!!"

Its these little things that make me smile.  Keep me going & staying motivated and eager to please!

Little bellies are my favorite too.  Perfect for tickling.  I am a Happy Momma!   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...