Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend RePlay

Finished up our FIRST week of track out.  Not getting much work sewing done with three kids running around always wanting me to cook something.  Why are they all hungry at different times?  Furthermore why have I decided that this is okay? ha.

Saturday we talked about going to the outlets but I really wasn't feeling that drive (45 Minutes) so we just went right in town and shopped at the local stores.  Didn't find much of anything but somehow spent a pretty penny.  Mr. L got a new gym bag.  He broke the zipper on his old one on Friday.  Miss Emma got a new dress & matching coat, that we later found to be rather detective like.  Then we came home to make some dinner because we were all starving.  Spaghetti.  Yum.


Sunday we caught up on "The Middle" on the dvr & then Mr. L went out to lunch and a movie with Malcolm.  I want lunch & a movie with Mr. L.  So of course I spent that time sewing.  I am trying to stay caught up on orders.  Especially with the craft show in the back front of my mind.
When Mr. L got out of the movie (Fighter) he called asking if the kiddies & I wanted to do the trail.  (I didn't really have the energy!)  But we went.  Why?  Because you have to take advantage of these times when he asks.  The next time I want to, he might not 


We even took the Pug.  {He loved it.}  Oh.  And I am thinking he is looking a bit thinner.  He's my healthy pug!


 Now to begin week two of track out.  And I just found out this morning.  Due to weather conditions in the lovely northeast  Great Grandma is flying in tonight.  Everyone is excited.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...