Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Monkeys On The Roof

With the upcoming craft fair, Designers Downtown I had been thinking about a business card holder.  Something cute to display my cards in.  Anyone that knows me knows I love rustic decor so what better way to display my cards than in a log!  Yes. A log.  I actually found one on CSN.com.  If you remember I had a $25 credit for doing a post with them on my blog.  (The review of what I actually got from them coming soon!) But then I thought I would check on Etsy & I found one!  Monkeys On The Roof.  Being that they had the same idea and handmade listed at just $9!  It was a must buy. 

Today I went out to the mail box (froze my booty off too, we had snow this morning here in NC!) and I found my package from Monkeys On The Roof!  I didn't even wait till I got back in the house to open it!  I just had to see it!   First off I was so surprised at the packaging.  I love how it came with the cute little log tag and sweet & simple little note.   Whats even more surprising is that there were not ONE but TWO logs.  In my rush of how wonderful they looked in the listing I only assumed I would be getting one.  What a fabolous deal.  Two business card holders for just $8.  Amazing.  The look & feel of them is perfect for what I was looking for.  
I would recommend Monkeys On The Roof for any of your custom wood needs. 











I am probably going to be back soon shopping for some little toys for Miss Emma. 
Check out this cute lil' set.



I can see Miss Emma playing with her lil' calico critters & such having a Tea Party. 
            The perfect Birthday gift.


1 comment:

Nancy said...

I think I'm going to have to get some myself!! TOO cute!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...