Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

EAT {Dirt}

Jack taught us how to make {DIRT}Pudding for Dessert.  
He had it at school for the last day of school. 
So simple the kids can do it all by themselves.
What You Need:
1 Package of Instant Pudding {Vanilla}
2 Cups of Milk
Gummy Worms
1 Sleeve Oreos

What To Do:
Crush Oreos in the blender Mom, while the kiddies whip {stir} the Milk & Pudding Mix.  Spoon pudding into serving dishes.  Mom top with the crushed Oreos.  Kiddies add the worms to your {DIRT} dessert.
Now.  EAT {Dirt}!


1 comment:

Victoria said...

Makes me laugh, remembering when I made that at Easter at your house... They all just looked at it, while I took a big bite! It was hard to get them to want to eat it!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...