Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weekend RePlay

 Saturday Emma was just so excited {talking about it from the day the invite came in the mail} to go to Shayna's Birthday Party.  This was Emmas first Birthday Party & she was a little shy to go try all the fun stuff at the tumble gym.  After a few minutes she warmed up to the idea.  Of course the boys went right over and got in on the fun.  A party at the Tumble Gym.  Seems like a great idea.  Kids get to play, just enough time for cake & your done.  Miss Emma was happy as could be to give Miss Shayna a bracelet that she helped Mommy sew, a skirt & a Monkey too.  What Lil' Birthday Gal wouldn't love a cupcake covered monkey friend to cuddle with?  
Later Saturday night after the party & shopping for last minute school stuff.  {Yes.  School starts Monday.}  I made this apronHow cute is it.  Slots for crayons at the bottom.  Perfect for keeping your little artist clean.  & Happy Too!
 Sunday I crafted up this cute reversible apron.  I have enough fabric to make one more just like it.  Or I can of course customize it for your lil' one in fabrics of your choice.  Feel free to check out my fabric selection on our facebook page.  I think it would be really cute in the cupcake prints too.  
I intend on making matching Mommy {half} aprons to go with.  What do ya think?  
I can see lots of fun to be had in the kitchen around the holidays.
And another Apron with Crayon Slots & This time I added a top pocket.  Perhaps a pad of paper - or better yet some snacksEvery lil' artist gets hungry along the way. 
The rest of this day will be spent returning movies & doing our typical library thing.  
It is a rainy Sunday afternoon after all.  Frappes & Dvr.

I Linked this post up to ~Sarahndipities Blog "Make Something Mondays"



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...