Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekend RePlay

Friday night we headed out to Five County Stadium for a Mud Cats game.  Free - courtesy of Time Warner Cable.  All three of the kids LOVED the game.  Usually its ..."Is the game over yet."  {Before its even started!}  Not this time.  All Smiles.  We even stayed to the end to see the fireworks.   

Saturday we all slept in from the late night out at the game.  Later we did some grocery shopping at Costco & Aldis.  Stocked up on food for the week.  Came home & made super good Chicken & Veggie Quesadillas. Yumm.
Sunday I re-covered this pillow for the front porch rocking chair.  Of course I have another chair - so it looks like I have more work ahead of me.  Of course we later did our typical Sunday thing.  The Library.  {Which after all these weeks of going every Sunday - Jack just caught on.}  ... "Of course we are going to the library Mom.  Its Sunday."
I just finished up this dress that I started Friday.  Happy to get it done before Emma went to bed.  I got a couple good pictures of the dress & her. - I can sew one for your lil' gal too!  Check out my etsy shop here:  
www.blauzonsews.etsy.com 
You can convo me on Etsy for details.  
By the way - this is a TenderFeetStitches Pattern & I am linking this post up to Sarahndipities "Make Something Monday" post.


I am thinking I had a pretty productive weekend.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...