Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday



 Tops:  Aqua Tee from Old Navy paired with Long Cardigan from Khols.  {I love this Cardigan!}


Bottoms:  Jeans from Gap
Feeling "Fallish" today - broke out the green clogs.  - from Target.


- Oh!  And check out that stump I am standing on.  Yep.  We got the tree down.  $100 {The guy asked for $50 - but it was worth more than that!}  He was helpful & we appreciated him in our time of need.  Happy to have that stress out of the way.


1 comment:

Mindie Hilton said...

I am not usually a clog fan but love the green.
This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.

I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...