Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Back To School


 We made it through our first week back!  {Yes. We are back to school... already finally!}  Year Round School Rocks.  Hard to wrap my head around somedays that my lil' guys are now 1st & 2nd graders.  But honestly most days its not that hard.  {Can't remember life without them in it.}


How cute are they on the first day back to school.  New outfits, school supplies.  Of course some new lunch bags too!
So - we made it through.  One week.  Emma still finds herself wondering where the boys are.  No playmates or someone to yell at!  Well that's just no fun.  And Mom was sick on day two.  Way to go Mom.  Missed the first baseball practice of the season too.  Fail.  But we are Back to School.  Lots of new.  New teachers all around.  New tracks.  New Sports & New Friends.  I do believe we are falling back into routine.  Eww.  Routines.  NoSeriously.  I love routines.  With all the new - the least we can keep is the routine of things. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...