Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend RePlay

 We had a very much inside weekend.  While Hurricane Irene showed her face through the Carolinas.  We stayed inside & had a tasty crockpot dinner.  The kiddies helped me make some rolls.  They were incredibly tasty.    As Mr. L was getting the breakdown costs of our car getting its 100,000 mile services done -- the big pine in our backyard split in half and just missed the shed & neighboring fence.     I am feeling my bank account get lighter & lighter.
 We are now left with a 30 ft danger in the yard & $500 less in our bank account.  And because its hurricane season the local tree companies are wanting $1,000 an hour. I don't even think so.   
Sunday I got all these pillowcase dresses made up.  Success with the pillowcase dress sale.  {Yay.}
 Hurricane Irene - who was no longer a "Hurricane" hit VT {Our home state} on Sunday.  Making what happened in my backyard look like nothing.   Homes, Roads & Historical Bridges gone & damaged.  Complete shock for the northeast.   Irene hit just about the entire East Coast.  Amazing what nature can do.

Happy. And Blessed Today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...