Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Make It Monday


Pretty excited gals.  A guest blogger - perfect. Yes.  All I have to do is copy & paste.  But, because I didn't want to leave you all hanging ... AND who doesn't love cookies I did my homework too & made them for my family this weekend.  Yumm-o.

 As you can see Miss Emma was happy as could be helping momma in the kitchen.


Wait no more, meet Bethany!
"Hey, y'all! I am excited to be a guest blogger on ButterBeans&ChicPeas today. I am Bethany, creator & designer of Sweet Georgia Sweet. I am a born & bred Georgia Peach! I have a charming Southern accent, believe strongly in the power of The Monogram, & love my family. {all 20+ of 'em} My husband & I have just become first time adoptive parents! It's pretty miraculous to be called Mommy! I love it! You can also find Sweet Georgia Sweet & my products on Facebook & Etsy & Twitter!"

Besides baking Bethany has some talent.  Check out her etsy shop for sure, I am loving her creations.  Especially the topiarys.  Such cuteness. 
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3qLU88wa_S0/UDGNKcNgfUI/AAAAAAAAAUo/V5g0SiV8qGI/s1600/%2523Size+Comparison+Photo.JPG


Now head over to her blog & get baking on Make It Monday.  I added some extra lemon zest to mine.  Cause its summer & I just plain ol' love me some lemon.  A big thank you to Bethany for sharing. 
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...