Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Can you even tell that I feel like completely craptastic today? Yeah. Probably not. I hide it well - I am good like that. We made it 1 week thru kindergarten before the sicknesses appeared. I am not surprised. Germy Kids. ha.

 Top:  Brown Tank with metal gemmed {er some shit} bibbed front.  Khols.  A gift from my lil' sis.
Bottoms:  Navy Mini Skirt - the Gap.  Sandals - by Candies from Khols.

Keeping it short & sweet this week.  Cause I feel so lovely today.  
Linkin' it all up with the fantastically amazing Pleated Poppy.






 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...