Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Its Wednesday.  Already.  Only?  I am not sure how I feel this week.  Now that all three of my littles are in school I have been getting so much done & the mornings feel like they last - forever.  I am not complaining.  My {Ready To Ship Friday} basket of goodies is FULL.  And it has been since Monday afternoon.  Amazing right?  You are totally going to want to stop by our facebook page on Friday morning to check out all the goodies.  There might be a few stuffed friends in there.   -  Um, yesterday I managed to make 6 pillowcase dresses start to finish.  Unreal.  Today I have cleaned all the bathrooms.  Laundry is caught up & the dishwasher is running.  Plus I even squeezed in some me time on the couch with a cup of coffee.  Oh.  And I used my samples from Jamberry Nails.  They are so cute.  I might just have to think about getting some. mmhmm.  - They so match my coffee mug. What do you think?





Top:  Strip Tank with braided "rope" neckline & straps.  
Forever XXI.

Bottom:  Flare Jeans - the Gap.
Shoes by Rock & Candy from Rack Room.
Nails - by Jamberry.

**Side note:  See that photo with the super blurred background up there?  I may have gotten that effect by spinning in a circle.  Try it.

You know it.  I am linking up to The Pleated Poppy.  You do the same.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...