Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Weekend RePlay

What a weekend. Started it off with a pre op appointment for Miss Emma on Friday.  All is well.  Healthy as a horse.  {"But mom horses aren't healthy."}  Not sure why they think that.  But. Ok.  Everything is set & ready for her dental surgery on August 28th.  Doesn't mean I am ready.  But, apparently her body is OK for it.  eeek.  Lunch out with momma & dad for Emma & then  it was off to find out Miss Emmas teacher, Mrs. B.  We are excited for a new school year.   And its official - I am a stay at home mom. With no kids at home. ha. Amazing. How did this happen? Where did the time go? Well I am excited & super happy that I have my business to keep me busy. Maybe one of these days I will do a complete full house clean up & then there will be no messes. Ok. Thats funny. Yeah. Right.

Saturday we went on the trail.  Dad & boys went for a run.  Miss Emma & I fed the turtles.  They were starving.  Even took the pug along.  But.  Forgot the camera.  Eh.

Sunday we went to Shayna's 5th Birthday Party.  It was a pool party.  Squeezed it in between the rain showers.  The kids had fun in the pool.  Pizza & Cupcakes.  Yumm.   Erika did an awesome job on those cupcakes.  Such a cute idea to go along with the pool party theme.


 Hope you had a great weekend & a chance to relax.  Its week two of school here & Emmas first full week.  Plus add in the start to another baseball season.  Things are about to get crazy. 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...