Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend RePlay

My weekend was full of productivity. By Saturday at noon we already had the oil changed in the car & parts on the way for whatever is wrong with it. I checked out of the convo at the price. ha. The lawn mowed, packages shipped, & grocery shopping done. Amazing how much you can get done on a Saturday morning when you don't sleep in. ha.  

Sunday we did the typical library thing, got starbucks. Of course. Then stopped in at home depot. Ok. I am bad in that store. I want one of everything. But I typically walk out with - nothing. Not this time. A weed eater, a shower door & a spur of the moment bathroom vanity that was too good of a deal to pass up. Yep. Mr. L has lots of work ahead of him. Yah, well maybe I do. He isn't the handiest of husbands, he will be the first to admit it. Sunday morning I finished up these to custom projects & shipped them both out this morning. Kids were totally jealous of that monster pillow some lil' guy will have to cuddle with at night. I am thinking a good Christmas gift for my lil' ones. mhmm. Well Mr. L is home today & we are already working on the shower door. Plus we have to go do whatever that is that is going to cost about $300 over at the auto place done too. First - coffee. And food.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Yeay!!!! You are doing your bathroom work yourselves!!! You are IRON MAN!!! Post pix!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...