Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Make It Monday: Coasters

Time is flying by - as always, & I am trying to get ready for fall here. My house smells like fall, but that has been about it. Oh and the unnecessary stuffing face of all things - pumpkin. ha.  Of course I have a pumpkin coffee in hand.  Of course.

So this weeks Make it Monday is such fun & rather simple.  The fabulous xogigifabrics.com has been so kinda as to allow me to link up her tutorial for YOU.  And I just know you are going to love it. 

First things first, head over to her blog & see the full tut here, then find some fun fabrics.  I went with fall ones, because I just love fall so much & I am in dire need of some decor around here...





I was pretty excited to give the whole fancy top stitch a whirl.  I never use all those fancy features that my machine has to offer.  Do you?  Now you can!  So fun.  - And then I went a little coaster happy.  Um.  I think you might too.  They are just so darn quick to whip up.  Now go.  Make something.  Also say hi to Gigi on her blog.  Her fabric is amazing & her personality is even better.   xoxo





 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...