Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Aw. A chilly What I Wore Wednesday...  & Cinnamon Roll coffee too. Yumm.

Top tank from old navy {not that you can see it.  I am bundled up} Sweater from Eddie Bauer.  Freakin' looove this sweater. Mhmm.  Jeans by SoHo from Khols.  They are my comfy comfy pair.  Of course the converse.  What else?



Linkin it all up to the fantastic Pleated Poppy.  Oh & did you see I totally took these photos with my cell.  Yep.  I jumped on the instagram wagon - a little late.  But. Um. The colors are so perfect for fall. Right?

1 comment:

Victoria said...

i don't think i'm liking the instagram pix i see out there, but, Yes, these are nicely muted for fall!

So, instagram is for cellphone pix only?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...