Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! Happy Halloween! Um, yes, I should be in costume, no? Its to freakin' cold out for a costume. Bundled up. 36* out there this morning & the high only at 56*. Brrr. 

Top: Teal Tank from Jockey, Brown Thermal from Old Navy, Topped with a Black Fleece Hoodie from Old Navy. Bottom: Jeans - The Gap Converse Sneaks. My everyday go to shoe now. LOVE em. Accessories: Scarf - stylish & warm = WIN. Hand me down from my baby sis.

Also had to share with you what Miss Emma is wearing today.  Owl Pjs from Target.  Its Pajama Day at school.  How fun is that?

.... To the machine I go.  Time to sew, sew, sew.  Its a tote kinda day. 

 

1 comment:

Kızlık zarı said...

Just want to say your post is awesome. The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this field.
Kızlık zarı

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...