Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Make It Monday: Pumpkins

Oh Monday! Here again, finally a good one. The littles tracked back in. It was a long three weeks. But we had fun, travel, pumpkins, the fair, sleeping in, movies, oh, did I mention pumpkins?

Last week I posted the coaster tutorial, where I made those super cute apple coasters, perfect for fall.  Well this week, keeping with the fall decor ideas I am posting some super cute pumpkins.  Yes!  Pumpkins.  The icon of fall.  Am I right?

Last year, I saw these cuties on a blog somewhere - so I take no credit for the idea originally but, totally wanted to share with y'all how to make them happen.

Here it goes...
What you need - 
 
  • Toilet Paper 
  • 16 x 16 inch square piece of fabric {Fall colors work best!}
  • Stick {Or a cinnamon stick would work too!!!}
  • Scissors



Place the toilet paper roll in the middle of the fabric.  If you have some newspaper you could wrap it first for a fuller look.  I have none.  - Fold each corner up & stuff into the center of the roll.   Stuff the stick in the center - bam - a pumpkin! {See photos..}




 Too easy.  But super cute.  Here is my living room table all decked out for fall.



Happy Monday.
 

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...