Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Make It Monday {Felt Coffee Sleeve}

One of my most fabric materials, felt.  What I love even more so, heather grey felt.  Yummy.  Mr. L took me out for starbucks late Saturday night.  Something came over me, perhaps, energy from the late night caffeine high.  ha.  I ended up whipping up a few of these Felt Coffee Sleeves & thought I just had to share them with you all for this weeks Make it Monday post.


So this one is super simple.  Take a coffee sleeve from and open it to lay flat.  Cut the felt using the used coffee sleeve as your guide.  Want the full tutorial & a template I created?  Find it & many other patterns here

Once you have the coffee sleeve cut, embroider & or decorate as you like.  Fold in half, wrong sides together, lining up the shorter edges & sew.  You can do this with your machine or by hand.  Trim loose thread.  Slip onto your favorite hot beverage cup & your finished.  Simple.  Fun.  Pretty.  I think - YES!!!


 Cut.
  Decorate. 
Sew Short Edge Closed.
Finished.  Enjoy

Happy Monday. Do share pictures with us if you make one.  
I would love to see how you created.



1 comment:

Ciao Annie said...

Hoping to test this in time for Valentine's Day! :) What a fun idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...