Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Oh Wednesday. I am trying to enjoy every moment of you. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving & I will spend the bulk of the day in the kitchen. Um, I am not feeling the kitchen.   Emma woke up, "Is tomorrow Thanksgiving?"   Yes, I say.  "Good.  Because I love pumpkin pie & that good chicken."  - You mean turkey?  "Yah!" 


http://distilleryimage8.instagram.com/466c31c033ee11e2851d22000a1fb71f_7.jpg

Photo: Wiww   Photo: Wiww

Solid Black Top from Khols. I love its length. Long sleeve cardigan top from XXI. Skinny Jeans from XXI & a new pair of tall boots. Grey - from Khols. I love them. They are super cute, warm & totally comfy. Yay to that. 
Accessories - Head Band - by icing.

I am off to enjoy the rest of my day.  And by enjoy I mean sew & be out of the kitchen as much as possible. 

Linking up to The Pleated Poppy.  

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...