Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Super Mom

I have been asked so many times... "How do you do it?"  "When do you have the time?"  So to save time a blog post should do the trick, then I can cut & paste one simple link. 

Time management is so necessary for me.  I try to stay on top of simple chores.  While dusting the shelves does get pushed aside from week to week.  Opps.   My kids are fed, my orders are filled & the bills are paid.  Honestly more can you ask for? ha.

So here is my "typical" weekday...

7:20 am - wake up 
7:30 am - dressed & ready for the day 
7:50 am - kids are all fed & dishwasher unloaded & reloaded 
8:00 am - make coffee 
8:15 am - emails checked, facebook page checked, coffee almost gone. 
8:20 am - out the door with the three littles. 
8:40 am - back from getting the littles off to school. 
9:00 am - shipping labels & figure the orders that need to be done. 
10:00 am - lunch {YES! I eat lunch for breakfast!} 
10:30 am - run the washer & dryer.  Take the pug for a walk.
10:30 am - 1 pm SEW LIKE A CRAZY PERSON!!!!! 
1:00 pm - ship out more orders that are complete. 
1:10 pm - fold laundry. 1:45 pm - put away laundry & hopefully grab a shower. 
2:00 pm - cup of coffee & relax. {tv. & cutting fabric, is that relaxing??} 
3:00 pm - make lunches for the next day. - prep dinner. 
4:20 pm - out the door to grab the littles. 
5:00 pm - back home with the littles. 
5:30 pm - homework done - 
5:32 pm - food on the table {took 1 hour to cook, 2 minutes to eat!} 
5:34 pm - dishes 
5:50 pm - check in on emails & facebook. 
6:30 pm - teeth. pjs. stories. bed. 
7:30 pm - check in on emails & facebook. 
8:00 pm - dvr with Mr. L. 
9:30 pm - bed. YES. I go to bed at 9:30. eek. - ready to do it all again the next day.

Three years ago I would stay up all night.  For real.  3 am I was still up sewing.  I can't do it.  I won't do it.  I sew till 2pm most days.  Yes.  Sometimes I do some evening sewing, after the littles are in bed.  You know when Mr. L is watching something awful.  - Mainly, Sports.  Ugh.   I do this to keep sane.  Healthy & Happy.  {If Momma ain't happy... ain't nobody happy.}

Perhaps this is all easier now, due to the fact that my littles are all in school from 9 - 4.  No more, "Mommy, can you get me a snack."  
"Mommy, I need you."  
"Mommy, wheres my pink crayon."  
"Mommy, come & wipe my butt now."

17 bazillion times a day.   Yes.  I can't remember how I got anything done with three kids at home.  Oh wait.  I didn't I was up till 3am.  How do you do it?  How do you manage your time?  -  I am super mom.  {Thats my secret to getting things done.  Shhh.}

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...