Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas 2012

Ugh. We made it. Christmas is over. Days before I was completely put out. Couldn't get off the couch with a 102.6 fever. Yuck. Then Christmas eve the others fell in line. Cody really started to get the worst of it on Christmas night when his fever spiked at 103.7. Oh my. I was shocked. We got it down in the night & kept it under 100 for the last couple of days. The barking cough. You know the one. Dry. Annoying. Makes you want to stick your head under a pillow so you don't have to hear it, cough. Ya. That one. Its here. I am freaking out. Taking him in to the doctor this afternoon to make sure it hasn't turned straight bronchitis on us. A holiday is not a holiday without someone being sick. Am I right?





 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...