Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mamas Be Setting Alarms & Shit

So I finally got around to making this little fox. He came out pretty adorable. But for the most part, I think everything that comes off my machine - is adorable. But, when I showed it Mr. L he said "thats pretty cute."   Come on gals - coming from a man its a down right win. Yes. I was totally ciked to show off this weeks basket of goodness & can't believe the response this week.  There may or may not be a fight over the fox tomorrow -- Mama's be setting alarms & shit over this one. Be on our facebook page at 9 AM EST, tomorrow, Friday, Feb. 8th. See you there.
 



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...