Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend RePlay {We Got Snow!!}

The last weekend of this two week on call cycle of craziness for Mr. L. And of course we get snow. In North Carolina snow means a couple of things, exciting, because we never get snow & 2 the traffic will be ridiculous.    Perfect time to not go anywhere...


 By Sunday afternoon the snow was just about gone.  Just patches here & there of where the kids had made snowmen.  The perfect type of snow really - Joy for a day & gone the next.   We made it out to do our library thing & grab starbucks.  A tall vanilla spice latte.  Yumm.  I juiced a bunch of carrots & used the pulp to make the yummiest carrot bundt cakes ever.  Realized I had no sugar & completely winged the recipe - Amazing.  I know there was a reason my maiden name was Baker. Yep.

Photo: Still snowing. The ground is covered here in k'dale nc.Photo: #snow #joyPhoto: Vanilla spice #latte #Starbucks
On Sunday BB&CP also celebrated its 3rd Birthday so we had lots of fun with giveaways on our Facebook page.  Cannot believe I have been at it for 3 years.  Its been amazing, growing more & more each year.  I can't wait to see what all this year, 2013, has in-store for my little business venture. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...