Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday


First off let me just say - you all should be happy I am wearing clean clothes. My washer has been broke since Saturday morning. The repair man is hopefully coming to fix it, finally, this morning. Yay.   Don't mind my mess kitchen.  Its the breakfast/coffee hour rush here.  And of course there is coffee making supplies everywhere. 


 Emma did her best cell phone shot for me this morning.  Its a little on the blurry side.  But you get the point.








Beige Slouchy Top by Old Navy
Neon Green Tank by Old Navy
Denim Jeans by the Gap
Plaid Flats by SoHo for Khols

In the next couple of weeks I want to get my hands on some handmade accessories... a scarf, necklace, belt... something.  If you make any of those items and want to be featured on the blog & spice up my outfit -- just let me know.  Happy Wednesday All.


     

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...