Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday {Neezy}

Ah. Wednesday.  Coffee. Yumm.  So last week I gave a shout out to my crafty fans friends for some accessories to spice up my outfit.  Sabrina of Neezy got in touch with me and hooked me up with this awesome hat.  I must admit I am not sure how I feel about me & hats.  My friends say it looks good.  Mr. L said it looks good.  So that must be a win.  He is always honest with me.  Like that time I wore my sweater, which I loved and he said it looked like I was in fourth gradeYes.  He said it.  As you can see he is very honest & um, open with his opinions.  ha.    - I am out the door with my crazy crew of three.  Oh.  And just to let you know.  Those are not duck lips.  Those are "do you like my hat lips."  Deal with it.
Tops from Old Navy {So old} 
Dark Denim Skinny Jeans - XXI 
Tall Grey Boots - Kohls
Hat by Neezy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...