Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Contingent

Screen Shot of our house marked Contingent.  That's right!  We were totally losing hope too.  And if you remember right - I was totally ok with staying in our cute little house.  I mean look at it.  Its not awful.  Not at all.  Just a little small for our needs.  A family of five in 1,340 sqft is do able - but add in trying to squeeze two work at home office, it gets a little tight.  100 plus days, over 40 showings, two super lame offers & lots & lots of cleaning hours we are finally under contract.   We are under contract.  Let the hard work begin.  The moving process.  The inspection & the dreaded appraisal.  Fingers crossed we appraise at sale price - {$135,000}!  And house sshopping.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...