Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

It's Wednesday. My business is suffering from selling this house and vacation. I see things getting back on track. Orders are flowing in and I have lots to do today. First I need COFFEE.

on the house front we are under contract to sell the house we are currently living in. the house we were buying... not so much.  The closing dates didn't line up, by about a week and Centex wasn't willing to be flexible at all.  So we work with our lender... but in the end we were not able to borrow the amount we needed and still technically own our home we have now, even for the week. AND of course our buyer is borrowing through a USDA loan and that takes forever.  So close but not close enough.  The house hunting journey continues....


tank from target layered with a comfy tee by forever xxi 
navy shorts with belt by merona from target
black shoes by rocket dog from rack room {last year}
Bow Necklace in Teal {Mr. L doesn't like it}

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...