Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Three More Days

Ugh. Three days remaining. We have the pre drywall meeting on Tuesday. This should be exciting. Our house is a month from being done. Instead we are still rollercoaster riding. Mhmm. We came to terms with staying here, not getting the new house.  Then our realtor said she could get it done. We got two offers in two days. One was crazy - the other doable. AND we may go with it. - Then we got a renter that put in papers. We took two hours to respond and they rented elsewhere. Bummer. Now the buyer may fall thru being that they offered 135k but only are approved for 130k.  See what I mean. Rollercoaster ride. For reals. I can't take it. And honestly I still do not care if we just keep on staying here. No really. I just need to know. Don't you hate not knowing? I do.  Three more days. And this rain needs to stop too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...