Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, October 14, 2013

New House {Laundry Room}

It's not much to see. I mean its the place the dirty clothes go to get clean. But to actually have a room to house it all in. Ah.May.Zing. Yes.   And whats more, its on the second floor.  Mhmm.  No more lugging the laundry baskets up and down the stairs.  Having a door to close it all behind is down right awesome.  We don't have to hear the washer run while we are trying to watch tv, or sleep.  Of course that also means we don't have to see it.  Meaning I could potentially let alot of laundry pile up in there.  I mean, I will try my best not to let that happen.   We are no longer stacking the washer & dryer, so we now have a pretty decent sized top to fold on & the littles already know to check the top of the dryer for their pile of laundry that needs to be put away.  Now that, that is truly Ah.May.Zing.   Now that I finally have a door to hang my cute "Live. Laugh. Laundy." sign on I purchased a Command Hook in a Brushed Nickle finish.  I think it looks great.  What do you think?




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...