Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Good Morning Friends. Week TWO of track out half way thru. Time is flying by. {I ain't mad about it!} Next week by this time we, I will be counting down the days till we track back into school! ha.  Got my cuppa coffee in hand & about to get to emails, shipping & updating the multi vendor auction.  {Which by the way, it ends tonight at 9PM EST!} Nanna {my mom} comes flying in today just in time for Halloween.  Still debating if I will do the whole facepaint again.  I rocked the Skeleton look for our Halloween Party on this past Saturday. 

On with it... Got things to do.  Heres what I am wearing today.  As always, linkin it all up with the fabulous Pleated Poppy.



- Khakis by Bass & Co - Dark Blue Sequin Top by Old Navy - Green Sweater by Eddie Bauer -
 
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...