Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What I {wish i} Wore Wednesday {Picture Day at School!}

These dark mornings are really getting to me this week. I think its time to "fall back" already.  Of course it doesn't help that its been cloudy, cold & rainy making me want to never roll out of bed.  This morning I got up & made beds.  Started a load of laundry & helped the littles get dressed and fix their hair.   Then, the phone said it was time to get to the bus.  MhmI totally missed my cup of coffee.  Well I am having it now.  Its delicious.  That said I went to the bus stop in my pajama pants & I am still yet to get dressed.  First Wednesday, in um, forever that I am not totally on top of my WIWW post.  So this week it's What I {wish i} Wore Wednesday.

 


How comfy & fall does this outfit look?  Can't you just see me wearing it, pumpkin spice latte in hand {of course!}  Strolling the streets of the North Hills window shopping and grabbing lunch with Mr. L.  Oh how I do love a fall day. 
Boots & Cardigans.  It's like Peanut Butter & Jelly!


Pretty much all of this would be awesome to have in my closet too... {I think I need to go shopping for fall/winter. Actually, I know I do!} 
 
Today is Picture Day at School!  Here is what my littles picked out to wear!  How funny, didn't notice till we were all at the bus stop that they all chose stripes.
Happy Wednesday!

 

1 comment:

Jen said...

I think we are style soul mates! I love your picks (and love of coffee). Have a great Wednesday!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...