Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday {Fasting - No Coffee. Gasp.}

Woke up this morning to Cody informing me that Jack threw up. Ugh. Are you kidding me. I wanted to "sleep in" being that I have my doctor appointment & had to fast. Um. No need to be up and moving if I can't ingest the coffee.  But up I jumped.  Jack had been so hungry that he made himself gag with a simple cough.  Ugh.  Gross. Gross. Gross.  Needles to say I got that floor clean, fed the child & all before 7 with, um,  No Coffee. Gasp
Since I was up - I was up.  I got dressed & ready but didn't have time to get my blog post done this morning.  Lots of running around.  Doctors appointment at 9:15, helped my sister run around with her littles, plus Jack because you know that whole..."if your child throws up that can't go to school thing..."  We did manage to find Ezra, my nephew a potty chair for Aunt Bev's house, got all of my littles some pants and even picked myself up a new sweater.  You know I'll be wearing that next week on WIWW.   Then Jack & I met up with my lovely friend Erika for lunch & headed back to the house.  Gave her a tour, she hadn't seen the house yet - now I've been working on invoices & responding to emails.  Why is it that my email blows up as soon as I am not next to my lap top.  Hmph.   Well, on to it my friends.  Here is What I Wore Wednesday.  - As always, linking it all up with the wonderfully talented Pleated PoppyHappy Wednesday.



- 3/4 length dress {I wear as a top!} - Layered Sweater by Merona from Target -
- Skinny Jeans by Indigo Rein - Tall Brown Boots from Khols - Boot Clip by WCOriginals -
 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I like the striped top!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...