Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday {Getting Back In Routine}

After a fast six months of the whole house selling/buying experience, it is taking me a bit to fall back into the routine of things.  I mean business wise.  Now that all of my items are here in my house I have been working at putting them away & living again.  But, now I really need to get back to business.  Today I plan to cut & sew atleast four totes for Ready to Ship Friday.  Last week was our first week back at it since the move & it wasn't a huge success.  I mean, I still have a bunny in the album.  They never stick around.  Whats up with that?  So yes, I am getting back in routine, gotta pay the mortgage on this amazing house we bought, right. Was a crazy six months.  I am so ready for the next six...


3/4 Length Tee by Mossimo from Target
Dark Denim Jeans by SOHO from Khols
Aqua Strappy Sandals by x-Appeal from Rack Room
Happy Wednesday.  Coffees Up!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...