Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Chore Blocks - {By Domestic Diva Designs}

A client was in love with one of my bunnies & just had to have it for her littles. She wondered, could we do a trade?  I don't do trades often, but once I checked out her page I saw these Chore Blocks & thought they could be FUN!  So we agreed to the trade & within just a few days she had them all set to ship.  I showed her a swatch of color combos that would match my home & she went with it.  Also you can customize what your sticks say.  Amazing. 

So here are my blocks.  Aren't they fun?  So far so good.  The littles are getting things done.  Within the first hour they had cleaned all the mirrors in the house, the toilets, dusted & started cleaning their rooms.   Seriously.   Win.  Oh.  On a side note I have to say, they are much larger than I had thought.  In my head I was seeing the sticks as popsicle sticks.  Well.  They are the large tongue depressor size.  So that should give you a size reference here.  They are perfect.

Want your own set?  Get your kids organized & motivated to get things done.  It works. Go see Domestic Diva Designs on facebook & get your order started TODAY!

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...