Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Weekend RePlay



 What a crazy Crazy weekend. mhmm. Mr. L is on a on call rotation - every two weeks. The two weeks on call are a bit, um, crazy. But the paycheck is nice.  Fifteen hours of over time this weekend.  Somehow we still squeezed in some Christmas Shopping at Target - a trip to get gas for a mere, 3.01, gasp & a walk on the nature trail, with the littles, da pug & a cup of starbucks.  yumm-o.  I worked my booty off this weekend too.  Wrapped up all of my promised Christmas orders.  Go me.  No seriously.  Go me.  I was stressing out big time.  -  Wrote a list.  Got that shit done.  Boom.  Happy Weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...