Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I have been sewing like a crazy person.  I may have been not thinking clearly while I was planning the Twelve Days of Christmas deals. Eek. Stuffed friends have been flying off my machine. Six totes are happening today, 7 card wallets tomorrow, 8 headwraps the next... so on.  Seriously.  I may have to take the end of December off.   Probably won't happen.  Lets get to it.  I am already getting behind here today...
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/391904_10151559548684466_658456940_n.jpg

This morning we walked our little kindergarten friend to the bus stop too.  Check out the "herd" of kids.  {Ray too.}

Top - Old Navy "dress" - Paired with a Old Navy comfy cardigan & a hand me down scarf.  Bottom - Jeans from the Gap.  Reindeer socks from Target {of course!!} and flats from Target as well.

Don't forget to enter to win the super cute tote & zippered pouch right here on the blog.  And today is REINDEER.  I have five of them uploading on my facebook page at noon {est.} 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...