Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Letter

The holidays have crept up on me big time this year. I am just happy I am finding a spare moment taking the time to sit down and write this “Holiday Letter” out. I won’t break tradition, even if it is late. I know many of my relatives love this small form of connection we keep over the years.  And I do too. So much has changed this year; Ray has started a new job, same career, just working from the home office again. It’s been nice having him around the house to help out with the daily chores as my business has more than doubled this year, and that includes the work load. Especially during the holidays. I love it. So amazing to be able to work for yourself and at something you are passionate about at that. 

 Emma has started Kindergarten. Where has the time gone? She is such a big girl. Reading already & wanting me to teach her how to write in cursive. Girls are so different than boys. It’s great. 

Cody & Jack both did Baseball this spring. Cody made it to the All Star League for our town & was awesome at it. We continued him on with Fall Ball. Can’t wait for spring to arrive & get both the boys signed up again. They really love sports. Both of the boys are excelling in school. Well above the grade standards. Can you tell I am incredibly proud of my “little L s?” 

I hope your family is well & that this letter finds you having a very Happy Christmas. 

Love The L Family. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...