Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Monday, April 8, 2013

{Mu}Stache XO GiGi Link Up

My Stache - if you will is CRAZY! I have bolts, rolls, stacks, piles. Its rather um, organized & minimal-ish at this time. Trying to sell the house & keep up the business is a bit challenging.  Here is a little tour of my Stache ----



 I think 55% of the fabrics I have instock are from XO GiGi.  And guess where I direct my fabric browsing clients... YES.  XO GiGi.  Her options are amazing.  Friendly gal & delivery is timely!  Off to link up to her Stache GIVEAWAY & back to the machine!!!  Happy Monday!



http://xogigifabrics.com/

1 comment:

gigi said...

You are just precious! I love your energy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...