Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Weekend RePlay

Third week on the market - one house showing this weekend, no feedback as of yet.  House is still somehow staying clean, but not the sewing area.  I mean its not super dirty... and I always put things away when a showing comes up, but its a workspace, so yeah!  Hoping this week ahead brings showings & lots of productivity.  Keeping the house in order & having to stay flexible with the showings has made me a little less productive work wise.  But - I am not too far behind.  I am currently stitching up monsters on the embroidery machine.  Six for one order & 12 for another.  Busy, busy!  These monsters are super popular in the shop right now! 


 



This week I had an order to try something new --- I adjusted my own tote pattern a bit to create this cinched purseI love it.  Such a fun new look.  And of course its chevronsMhmm.  There are a few more of these in my future & perhaps a pattern one day soon too!  What do you think of it?





Of course you know we had a busy weekend full of baseball!  Friday we went to a birthday party for a couple of boys from the team.  A limo ride to the Durham Bulls Athletic Park was the highlight, being that the game was rained out.  

Oh!  And how could I forget?  My Birthday!  And Mr. L & I celebrated 10 Years Married.  Where did the time go?  And how is it that the littles rode in a limo on my birthday & anniversary?  ;)


Saturday & Sunday we had away games in Smithfield/Selma area.  First win of the season with Knightdale Select!  Woot.   Proud of our Knightdale boys! 


-- Lets make this week super productive --
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...