Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Weekend RePlay {Baseball - Baseball & First Weekend On The Market}



Our realtor had high hopes wishful thinking, that we would have a showing this weekend.  We sure did!  We had two set up for Sunday evening!  After cleaning up the house and heading out {with the pug in tow} to baseball we got a text saying the first one was canceled!  Bummer.  The second one was till 5:30 so we went out to dinner with our baseball friends.  FUN!  Then I realized with my handy dandy app on my phone, for the alarm system I could see if & when someone entered & left my home!  Genius. --  Ugh.  What a let down.  The potential homeowners today only stayed for 5 minutes.  Could they even see the whole house in that amount of time?   We checked back in the system and saw the ones on Thursday actually stayed for 30 minutes.




Busy weekend.  I am tired.  Still managed to squeeze in time to stitch up 18 teeny tiny monsters.  Tomorrow they will be stuffed and on there way to Canada.   Excited to see what the week will bring for house viewings.  You guys.  I am home with three kids & a dog all week.  Mr. L has work lined up for almost everydayOh!  And Jacks Birthday is in TWO days!  {I haven't bought him a thing!!!!}


https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/p480x480/543746_10151845325204466_1593907062_n.jpg


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...