Growing Together

I am a Mommy To Three Little Ones. Through Them I Grow Daily. I Strive To Be The Best Wife & Mommy For Our Family Of 5 & A Pug.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Today marks one week on the market. We have our third showing scheduled for later this afternoon. We have all been working together to keep the house in good shape. Its amazing really. With all three of the littles home from school on track out.  Proud of us.  

I finished up a skirt for ME this week - of course I am not wearing it today, being that I was so excited to finish something for myself I had to wear it that very minute.  So its currently in the wash.   Next week...
Today I am still rockin' a skirt - its gonna be mid to upper 80s today.  Skirt season is here!!!  Hopefully to stay this time.  I hate cold weather.  Ugh. 


 




Black Flowy Tank from Old Navy - Last Season 
Khaki Straight Skirt - Old Navy {Hand Me Down}
Polk A Dot Flats - Target {LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!}


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...